Digital Product Manager
As the former head of Social Marketing for Zappos.com (an Amazon subsidiary), I led strategy for social channels and emerging platforms that was focused on quality content production, iterative testing, and building strong partnerships.
Digital Product Manager (October 2018 - present)
Marketing Manager, Content & Campaigns, PNW
June 2017 - October 2018
- Guides customer CRM and social strategy for Pacific Northwest market. Creating and testing targeted content across social, email, blog, and in-app marketing channels.
- Produced Uber podcast series including scripting, budget, and release to 15,000+ driver-partners.
- Helped produce and launch national Uber podcast.
- Worked in cross-functional environment with central, operations, policy, to support teams on new feature rollouts and strategy.
- Oversaw regulatory marketing campaign strategy and budget, reporting progress to senior leadership and Vice President of US/CAN marketing.
- Served as marketing point-of-contact for New Year's Eve crisis communications
- Created Uber Community Impact Initiative story series, which amplified the work of Uber's nonprofit partners in the Pacific Northwest and shared how Uber rides affected the lives of clients impacted by the program.
- Oversaw Uber Secret Show marketing strategy in conjunction with Live Nation and Bumbershoot music festival.
Social Sensei - Manager of Social Marketing Team
June 2015 - June 2017
- Designed integrated marketing ampaigns for some of the largest brands in the world including Nike, Adidas, Converse, Levis, New Balance, and many others.
- Partnered with every major social platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) to test advertising opportunities and develop experimentations to increase revenue and conversion.
- Crafted a 24/7 social customer care model that was implemented into Zappos customer support centers and adopted by Amazon counterparts. Reducing response times from 4-7 hours down to 30 minutes.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with teams to develop physical and digital campaigns for marquee moments including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, launch of Zappos Loyalty program, and more.
- Transformed team of 5 into 12, building a full in-house marketing agency that supported internal and external partners with media strategy and content production. Our team was able to help generate more than $5 million in revenue through add-on services.
- Helped guide the social strategy and learnings across Amazon.com subsidiaries through presentations at the Amazon.com Social Summit.
Social Marketing Campaign Manager
April 2013 - June 2015
- Designed the co-op marketing strategy for Zappos.com, overseeing ad campaigns that delivered a 5:1 ROI for the company and its’ 100+ brand partners.
- Analyzed first and third-party data to influence campaign planning and deployment strategies.
- Experimented with emerging platforms, technologies, and influencers to discover new customer acquisition channels.
Social Community Manager
October 2012 - April 2013
- Responsible for community engagement and customer support across all of Zappos Social Media accounts.
- Managed Creative Agency relationship to produce and execute content and campaign initiatives.
- Saved company $1 million a year by bringing creative and community engagement teams in-house and ending agency contract.
Content Coordinator III
June 2011 - October 2012
- Crafted product and landing page copy.
- Optimized content for SEO rank.
- Audited product fulfillment issues, working with teams across the country to solve warehouse problems.
Las Vegas CityLife
March 2009 - November 2012
- Copy-edited features and syndicated columns.
- Covered the Arts + Entertainment beat.
- Worked with major record labels and agencies to interview musicians and celebrities.
- Managed archive and entered data into CMS system.
Bachelors of Arts, English
University Nevada, Las Vegas
August 2003 - December 2008
Coursework included theory and criticism, history of literature, philosophy, and studies of design in art and film.
Software / Services
Optimizely Asana, JIRA, Confluence, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Photoshop, Spredfast, Spark Central, Brandwatch, Kenshoo, Nanigans, Facebook Business Manager, Curalate, Brandwatch, and Google Analytics.